Grado en Estudios Ingleses
240 créditos - Facultad de Filosofía y Letras
Datos e indicadores
|Alumnos de nuevo ingreso||115||64||63||63||65||62||64|
¿Quién vela directamente por la calidad del título?
Comisión de Garantía de Calidad (CGC)
La CGC recoge toda la información relevante del título (informes de encuestas, datos, estadísticas, quejas, sugerencias, etc.) y las analizan. Puedes consultar la normativa y les funciones de los CGCs .
La calidad en la Facultad de Filosofía y Letras
¿Cómo puedo hacer una sugerencia o queja?
Rendición de cuentas y transparencia
Trabajos de Fin de Grado
- Ditransitive phenomenon in Nigerian English
- Stereotypes and fixed representations of the British tourists in Mallorca: Social class in relation to holiday destinations refelected in media.
- Fictional representations of London: The 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' in 'One Day'
- Beyond words: The role(s) of emoticons in computer-mediated communication
- Visibility and change of Black Queer in mainstream cultural productions: 'Pariah'
- Case variation in coordinate noun phrases in Irish English
- Language and gender in American presidential debates: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump
- The Hobbit in audiovisual translation: A case study
- Revisiting the Victorian madwomen: An analysis of Brontë's Bertha Mason and Dickens's Miss Havisham as Gothic characters
- 'Uploaded to the Cloud, sounds like Heaven': The bond of Christianity, Posthumanism and Transhumanism in Black Mirror's 'San Junipero'
- The reinterpretation of Mary Shelley's 'Frankenstein' in 'Penny Dreadful': Power and ambition
- Talking black from a white perspective is still an issue: A review-based study on the divided reception of 'The Help'
- Pedestrianism in Virginia Woolf's 'Mrs Dalloway' and James Joyce's 'Dubliners'
- Variation in the use of the definite English article in ESL students: A case study
- Celebrating metamorphosis and hybridity in Nalo Hopkinson's 'A Habit of Waste' and 'Greedy Choke Puppy'
- 'Screw it. I'll do it': Transgressions of black female representations through an Afrofuturist lens
- Memes: A cultural approach to categorizing, translating, adapting and understanding a new genre of digital humor
- Salomé and Isabella: Macabre Infatuations in the 19th Century Literature and Art
- CLIL program methodology, implantation and teacher views: An example from a large secondary school, Col.legi Sant Josep Obrer, in Palma Mallorca
- An analysis and comparison on the Northern and Southern dialectal variations of the American English
- British and American English into world Englishes: The influence of reference varieties in Lexis
- Exploring the limits of gender and sexuality: The posthuman in The Wachowskis' 'Sense8'
- The relationship between perception and production of the English vowel sounds /ae/ and /^/ by Spanish native speakers
- A comparative analysis of Olympe de Gouges' and Mary Wollstonecraft's declarations as main source to improve women's status in eighteenth-century society
- Perception of English high tense and lax vowels by students in CLIL and Non-CLIL contexts
- Analizing Cultural Equivalences in Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart'
- Exploring measures and variables of disfluency in the speech of CLIL students
- Jane Austen's perception of marriage mirrored in her correspondence
- 'I'm trying to study history, not live off its legacy': Negotiating bordelines in Jarlath Gregory's 'The Organised Criminal'
- Rebecca Bowman and the Articulation of Identity and Power in 'Banshee' (2013-2016)
- Comparing fluency between L1 and L2
- 'Die with a pineapple!': Regimes of truth, gender, age and mental (dis)ability in 'Fran Bow'
- EFL learners' perceptions of the development of their oral proficiency, anxiety and motivation after a SA experience in non-native English-speaking host countries: A case study approach
- Environmentalism: Shift from American 1960s to 1970s. A musical approach
- HIV as a hoax. The exercise of biopower in The New York Times and the stigmatization of homosexuality
- The naked body, performativity, and cultural practice in Lena Dunham's 'Girls' (2012-2017). Hannah as a case study
- 'I am a mere animal and instinctive emotions too often silence the suggestions of reason': Emotional turmoil in Mary Wollstonecraft's epistolary
- Analysis of Irish English
- H.P. Lovecraft and heavy metal: the transformation of literature into music
- "Living in the grey area between all categories felt increasingly like home": Meena's search for a voice of her own in Meera Syal's Anita and Me.
- Foreign accent in learners of English as a second language: language distance
- From Antoinette to Bertha: a postcolonial construction of the voiceless through renaming and nature
- Japanese to English translation of cultural gastronomic terms in anime
- British social realism and the representation of the Miner's Strike (1984-5): Billy Elliot (2000) and Pride (2014)
- The art of translating maintanining humor; a practical study of dubbibg in Woody Alle's film Love and Death
- Understanding Black Lives Matter as a Social Movement
- Effectiveness of Introducing English in Kindergarten: Comparison between three schools in Mallorca
- Homophobic Discourse in Favour of the Nuclear Family: the Case of Harvey Milk.
- Orwell and Huxley: Dystopian novel and the foresight of technological apllications for social control
- Double negation in World Englishes: a preliminary approach
- Hard Times and Mary Barton: An analysis of the Industrial Working class
- 'As though she were two people'. Gender, migration, and a sense of Home in Colm Tóibín's Brooklyn
- Representation of patriarchal structures. Daenerys Targaryen and Game of Thrones
- The Acquisition of Foreign Language Phonology: The Effect of Langugae Dominance in Catalan-Spanish Bilinguals who are Learning English
- The references to Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita in Nick Cave's The Death of Bunny Munro: a critical analysis
- The American Dream in the Twenty-first Century: the Rise of you Tubers
- 'You know you can change the Story': Recreating an Alternative Space in Hiromi Goto's Chorus of Mushrooms
- Study Abroad: Impact on Students' Personal Growth and Identity Transformation
- Ned Kelly's Last Words: "Such Is Life". Literary Analysis of Two Australian Picture Books.
- Exploring the relationship between the Victorian Society and its Contexts and the Figure of the Doppelganger in Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by R.L. Stevenson and the Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
- A Diachronic Analysis of the Pre-Rphaelites's Depictions of Women.
- On a leaf, but in the haert of England. An Analysis of Virginia Woolf's Three Guineas as Pacifist Propaganda
- 'The Village Green Preservation Society': Traits of Englishness in the Songs of Ray Davies
- Revising WWII from the Perspective of German Children: Markus Zusak's The Book Thief and Rhidian Brook's The Afetrmath
- American Trandescentalism in Breaking Bad and Walt Whitmans "Song of Myself" A comparative Study.
- Pillars of Britishness. A case Study: Ickenham
- The Reign of Elizabeth I and the Rose of the English National Identity
- Higher Education Students' English Language Learner Beliefs: A Quantitative Study in the Balearic Context.
- Are second Baccalaureate students' motivated to learn English?
- National Identities: Past, Present and Future of Britishness
- Pied-piping and Preposition Stranding in Relative Clauses (British English vs. American English)
- Content and Language Integrated Integrated Learning: An Insight into the teacher's profile
- Is Disney Frozen in Time? An Analysis of Princesses Elsa and Anna
- The Representatiion of Homophobic Bullying in 'Glee'.
- Are CLIL Aaproaches Effective? Analysing the Motivation and Language Competences of British Council vs. non-British Council Students
- 'Song of Salomon': Approaching Identity through the Myth of the Flying African
- The American Dream in the 21st Century. Will Smith and The Pursuit of Happyness
- Register Variation in William Godwin: a Multidimensional Analysis
- Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice: Traditional Grand Denouement or Anticlimatic Ending?
- The Representation of Second Generation Migrants in Jhumpa Lahiri's Unaccustomed Earth
- (Re)Imagining and (Re)Visiting Homelands in Looking for Transwonderland: Travels in Nigeria (by Noo Saro-Wiwa)
- A Preliminary Approach to Conversion and its Productivity in World Englishes
- The Weird Stories of H. P. Lovecraft and Thomas Ligotti
- Number agreement in pseudopartitives: the case of number of
- Oral interaction in secondary EFL Classrooms
- Bulgarian and Romanian MinoritiesREpresented in the British Press: A Contrastive Analysis
- Variation in the expression of 'recent past' in British and American English
- Palestinian Diasporic Resistance in Spoken Word Poetry
- A Journey through France and Britain by Julian Barnes
- Teaching and learning English as a foreign language: the cases of Spain and Sweden
- The transmission of ideology after a cultural trauma
- Shaping Black Identity in Maya Angelou's I know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- REwinding and Rewriting History: Louis de Bernières treatment of the Great War and the Second World War in Birds without Wings and Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- Cycle of the Werewolf (1983) and Cell (2006): Stephen King's Monstruous Figures as Products of Their Contexts
- Nature's Rightful Voice: the land as a character in Doris Lessing's The Grass is Singing
- Kiss the Frog: A Study of the English stereotypes of the French
- Lexical influence of native varieties of English on new Englishes
- The New Woman of the 1920s: Flappers living the American dream
- Twoness in Oneness and halfway things: Identity issues in Helen Oyeyemi's the Icarus Girl and Diana Evans's 26A
- British Identity in the new Millennium
- TRuth and Justice: William Godwin's contradictory philosophy in Caleb Williams's endings and his previous work
- Martin McDonagh's The Beauty Queen of Leenane: Contesting Irish National and Gender Stereotypes
- Narrating Brains: an Analyusis of Iana McEwan's Enduring Love and Saturday
- Revising fairy tales' gender roles in contemporary children's fiction: the case of Cindarella
- L2 Fluency in Adult ESOL: The Oral Challenge
- Identity and period drama. The first World War in Downton Abbey
- Princess Diana of Wales' depiction in the popular culture literature and media. A comparative analysis on the construction of a fairy princess
- Teaching Culture in 4th of ESO English as a Foreign Language Classrooms